This month it seems that pinks, berries, and reds are on the brain…along with hearts and glitter. While I may not make homemade Valentine’s cards anymore, I still find a way to flex my Valentine’s Day creative muscles! Here’s a soft girlie look to try this V-day…or any day for that matter!
1. Prep your eyes with a good primer.
2. Sweep a matte vanilla shadow on your brow bone.
3. Using a windshield wiper motion, apply a soft pink shadow in your crease.
4. Pat a shimmery cranberry shadow all over your eyelid.
5. Blend a soft brown into your crease so everything is seamless!
6. Pat a shimmery light pink shadow on the inner third of your lid.
7. Add a pop of shimmery vanilla in your inner socket.
8. Line your lower lashline with the same frosty cranberry as before.
9. Use black pencil to line your waterline.
10. Line your upper lashline too, I opted for a slightly bolder liquid liner.
11. Curl your lashes and finish with mascara (bonus points if you add false lashes!).
Naked Basics palette by UD
MAC shadows in Girlie (pink) and Cranberry
Rimmel Scandaleyes liner in black
Almay liquid liner
Cheers to Pink, Reds, and Valentines,
February 11, 2014