It’s not Valentine’s Day without kiss-worthy lips…and these 5 lipsticks are the perfect picks this week whether you have a date with someone special, a dear friend, or even just your favorite pj’s!
1. Kate Moss for Rimmel in number 17: the perfect classic pink! Great for a soft daytime look.
2. MAC Viva Glam V: a shimmery rosy beige, a great compliment to a smokey eye. Added bonus, the full price you pay goes to charity!
3. Vivid Rose by Maybelline: Ok, so not so much great for a date…but going out with your friends, or feeling sassy? This lippy packs a punch!
4. Warm Me Up #235 by Maybelline: the name says it all.
5. Color Whisper by Maybelline in Pin up Peach: a sheer hydrating wash of color for a low maintenance girlie touch.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Cheers to the Perfect Pinks for your Pout,
February 12, 2014
It’s no secret that I have a love (that borders on obsession) for lipstick! Im always trying new shades and formulas so I thought I’d give you the rundown on the things I’ve tried lately. If you follow me on Instagram may have seen some of these lipstick-picks already. All of these are super affordable and would make great stocking stuffers too!
WetnWild #970 Purty Persimmon: I’ve mentioned this surprising formula in the past. I cannot believe how pigmented and long-wearing this formula is! And for $2?! It’s only a matter of time before I have all of the shades they offer in this formula.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable #055 Adore: if you like the idea of colour and stains but prefer a lipbalm texture this one’s for you. As it wears off it leaves colour behind so your lips are never totally bare. And super smooth.
Rimmel Kate Moss 8 hour wear in #6: Of course I’m including one from this line! I can’t get enough!! Vibrant long wearing creamy formula for around $4. Love this shade of pink!
Rimmel Kate Moss 8 hour wear in #9: Like I said before, can’t get enough. This is a great berry red for the holidays, don’t you think?!
WetnWild #903C Just Peachy: This is a great J-Lo worthy peach that will really pop on olive skin!
Have you tried any of these? Any you think I should try? Follow me on Instagram for down to the minute lippy discoveries!
Cheers to Love, Lippys, and Long-wearing formulas,
December 3, 2012